Saturday, July 27, 2013

" Open Wider™ expanding Anal and Pussy Plug "


Open Wider™ expanding Anal and Pussy Plug

 Expanding Anal and Pussy Locking Plug (AKA The Pear of Anguish, Ultimate Ass Lock) is the perfect toy for fans of both bondage and anal or pussy play. As a simple plug, insert the cool steel bulb into your sub, leaving the rubber ring in place to keep the three solid Surgical Stainless Steel petals together to maintain the traditional plug shape. After sliding the plug into place, press down on the outer Stainless Steel disc at the base of the plug to cause your Open Wider™ to spread its petals and bloom inside their ass or pussy. To keep this devious device spread open, and your naughty sub from removing their toy, attach the included padlock through the post at the base of the plug. Be in total control of their ass or pussy and get ready to watch them beg!


 Open Wider™ expanding plug!!!!!! Solid Surgical Stainless with a hefty weight.

 Each one of these is pain stakenly finished one at a time by me. I have found these for twice the cost from other venders on line with sharp unfinished edges. OUCH!!!! I have hours of time into these to achieve that perfect finish on these that I am known for.


After the plunger is activated a steel rod protrudes and has a hole to put a padlock through. Some will also attach a chain to the padlock that is bolted to a wall or other. There are so many of these on the market that are knock offs that the last few I have will be it. I will be marking these down at a close out price and once they are gone, their gone.




There are so many of these on the market that are knock offs that the last few I have will be it.

Once China and Pakistan start running the knock offs of my designs I purchase one from China and one from Pakistan. What I have found through out the market is that all of them have sharp edges on which needs to be removed. They dont finish any of their knock offs properly. So many sharp edges that they would definitely cut someone. The market is full of these knock offs now and I know that folks are causing damage to themselves.

Sorry to ramble but Im strongly against pirating. I am a very strong advocate for quality and take great pride in what I do. People need to start paying more attention to the things that they impale themselves with. Just because the packaging is pretty doesn't mean the product is safe. I will always encourage people to do a little research and take the time to examine closely everything that you buy. When in doubt. Through it the fuck out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment