Monday, July 8, 2013

It has now been over twenty three years now of sharing my craft with the World. For those that have not seen before, my website. My love is crafting tools of pleasure from Surgical Stainless Steel. A Demented Vision of Pleasure put forth from hands to steel.





Here is my retail site below.



My wholesale site where I sell the over runs at a steal. Click on image below and check it out!!



My final stop is at my forum where its free to join, discuss, share stories, and pictures with those that have been enjoying this type of pleasure for a long time. Stop by and enjoy!!!!



SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!


THE RING OF TEARS"THE CROWN" C&B DEVICE-BLUE CRYSTAL
Pictured is the original custom piece that is long gone and still pleasing its captive. 
Click on the picture below to see its current version.




Below is a custom plug that I made to please male or female. another one of a kind creation from the past. Click on the picture for the video. The weight of this creation was incredible. It could be used for cold or heat play by simply placing it in the freezer or soaking in a bowl of hot water. I miss this one and wished I never sold it.

No comments:

Post a Comment