Monday, November 2, 2015

THANK YOU 30% OFF SALE NOW!!

THANK YOU 30% OFF SALE NOW!!
Hello!
It is that time of year once again!! I only do this once a year as a thank you to my customers, so don’t miss out!
From now until 11/15/2015, EVERYTHING IS 30% Off!!
Just be sure to enter the code THANKS (and be sure to hit the ‘apply’ button under it) in the coupon section checkout.
It’s a great time to check out my new items, and get your stocking stuffers ready.

Like the lantern I designed?? Look at it on the front page of my website. There will be a link that will take you to my Etsy store to purchase it!! This would be a great, unique, gift for someone you love!

GO CHECK IT ALL OUT!!
HERE

As always, this discount will not apply to custom orders, or to orders placed before 11/2/2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment