Tuesday, June 2, 2015

THE JACKHAMMER™

THE JACKHAMMER™
Males and Females alike can enjoy this pleasure!!!
Here is yet another beautifully hand crafted Stainless Steel penis plug.
This is the original design of the original PenisPlugsAblaze™ brand Jackhammer™ and is used to control the flow of one of our favorite bodily functions. Thats where the term plug is applied to this creation. Its designed to take self-pleasure to the next level.
CAN BE PURCHASED HERE!!
Men and women alike have appreciated it.
Whether you are into giving or receiving, your still in control.
This creation is truly my absolute favorite.
The term edging best describes its function.
This is my absolute favorite tool.
( PICTURED ABOVE IS IN 1/2 INCH INSERTABLE WIDTH )
After I have inserted this tool I lube up one hand and feel out the eggs in my penis. After locating I rest the bottom egg between my pinky and ring finger and begin to masturbate. Whats cool about it is I am pleasing the outside of my penis as well as the inside. As I start to reach orgasm I can feel the semen building at the base of the plug. As it builds my semen pushes up the tool and drops down again. The sensation of spasms runs from the base of my scrotum up my spine and gives me little explosion of ecstasy at the back of my brain. After a couple of minutes of this I cant take anymore. I loosen my grip a little on my penis and allow my semen to force the Jackhammer™ up releasing a little, then finally I grab the hammer with the other hand (while still stroking) and pull it out and let it flow. It takes my breath away. Also another little trick during play is I hold my penis tight with one hand and twirl the T-bar on the Jakehammer™ with the index finger of my other hand. In no way is this directions on the use of the Jackhammer™. It is solely me describing my own personal experience with a similar tool.
A lot of thought and time was put into this creation that you see here before you today.
EVEN FEMALES CAN FEEL THE PLEASURE OF THE JACKHAMMER!!
She told me that she used the Jackhammer to masturbate and for the first time in a very long time she was able to squirt a lot. My plug hit all the right spots and she is so addicted to playing with her littlest hole. She has more stronger orgasms now..
I have been creating and participating in this type of play for over 24 years now.
 
I have spent a lifetime curling toes and taking the breath away in a higher level of pleasure. Always bringing you the quality that you deserve with the knowledge of years and years of trial and error in such a simple pleasure.
I have been called a pioneer in many a dark circle. Its the pioneer that always falls through the ice first......
Dont be fooled by others who try to trick you by stealing my words and my designs. Just others trying capture the rewards of what I do. Self expression at times is hard to protect. For what I give to you is a vision of pleasure presented through functional art.
All of my creations are polished to a mirror finish.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

(RING IN THE ABOVE PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED, SHE HAS HER PEE HOLE STUFFED WITH TWO PLUGS. :)
(RING IN THE ABOVE PICTURE IS NOT INCLUDED, SHE HAS HER PEE HOLE STUFFED WITH TWO PLUGS. :)
If you cant see your mirrored reflection in the finish of the tool, dont use it. The shadow on the tool in the pictures is a perfect reflection of me holding the camera. These pictures do no justice to the image I capture when I hold it in my hand.
The Jackhammers™ total length is 4 inches long. It boast three eggs spaced to fall in between the fingers to give the interior of the penis a more controlled massage as the exterior is done by hand.
You have a choice in insertable widths from 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2 wide. 
CAN BE PURCHASED HERE!!
Just use the buttons below to choose the width you desire.
The top of this creation features a safety bar to protect from over insertion. And lets not forget to connect those Alligator clips to it and turn it into one heck of an electrode for Estim.
My pictures do no justice to the detail in quality and handcraftsmanship that I am known for.
And as always, my pieces are hand carved and hand polished to a mirror finish one at a time.
These creations may differ slightly from the pictures shown.
Each piece is done one at a time and lead time may vary per creation.
Pictured is the hammer in a 5/16 insertable width.

No comments:

Post a Comment