Tuesday, June 2, 2015

THE CROWNED REAMER™

" THE CROWNED REAMER™ "
Men have discovered that the penis can not only be massaged on the outside for pleasure, but also from the inside by inserting objects up the urethra. A slow, controlled plunging motion best describes this function
A Crowned Reamer adorned with a beautiful blue Swarovski Crystal.
A detailed creation only fit for a king.
CAN BE PURCHASED HERE!!

The overall length of this creation from end to end is 7 inches long. It boasts 8 eggs. You have a choice between 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, or 1/2 of an inch at its widest insertable width.
The one pictured is 5/16 of an inch in insertable width.
Just use the buttons below to choose the proper insertable width for you.
If depth is what you seek, then your on your way with this creation. The top features a safety bar to protect from over insertion and easier handling.
My pictures do no justice to the detail in quality and handcraftsmanship that I am known for. I have been creating and participating in this type of play for over 25 years, You cant go wrong.
A must have for any collection.
( PICTURED ABOVE IS IN 1/2 INCH INSERTABLE WIDTH )
( PICTURED ABOVE IS IN 1/2 INCH INSERTABLE WIDTH )
( PICTURED ABOVE IS IN 1/2 INCH INSERTABLE WIDTH )
All of my creations are polished to a mirror finish. If you cant see your mirrored reflection in the finish of the tool, dont use it.
The shadow on the tool in the pictures is a perfect reflection of me holding the camera.
These pictures do no justice to the image I capture when I hold it in my hand.
And as always, my pieces are hand carved and hand polished to a mirror finish one at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment